2010年12月6日星期一

Me, Myself and I……

Although I'm not young anymore, I will never erase the innocent memories deep inside of me. So that's why you can see this old woman wandering in street who wear Teenie Weenie, carry straps backup bags, even deeply fall in love with UGG……Since the city I live in is not developed, in that case I can't find the exclusive agency shop to buy UGG boots, so that internet is the best choice for me. As we know thousands of ugg boots can be found in net shop, I also got one from "queen's shop". I never thought that winter can be so easy to get through, this is the first winter that I didn’t tortured by chilblain, what's more I watched one movie in Lushan mountain where the place I met my Mr. Right. Now I have a wonderful life, romantic love, all of these are cause by just one pair of boots.
This is me and my UGG, do you know why I love UGG so much, because it just like the life I have now---simple but also luxury, and ugg already is a part of my life.
I love you—UGG!
boots,http://www.ugggood.net/ugg-classic-boots-c-12.html,1cheap ugg classic shortboots,http://www.ugggood.net/ugg-classic-boots-c-12.html,1

BUY ANY 2 GET ANY 1 FREE! UGG Classic Boots, UGG Cardy Boots-Discount UGG Boots On Sale!

没有评论:

发表评论